Best Animation Movies of all Time: We all at some time in our lives (or all the time), have had a tiny not-yet-explored world of fantasies in our brains which have imaginary not-yet-met creatures- monsters and angels. Now, what is the better way to feed that world than to watch animations and know that not all vampires bite and not all ghosts are scary?
No matter how much we grow up, we always have that kid inside us who will never stop loving cartoons. So whether you are the little one (at heart) or you have actual little ones roaming around your home (scary!), watch these heart-filling animation movies to have fun and learn so much about hope, friendship, faith, love, family, self-confidence, nature and much more. So Keep Calm and Read. Happy Reading.
Here are the 10 Best Animation Movies Of All Time
Spoiler alert!!! Chill. No spoilers ahead. Enjoy.
- Spirited away: This story revolves around 10-year-old Chihiro. She along with her mom and dad is set to start a new life in a new town because of her father’s transfer there. But their destiny along with their car takes a rather unbelievable turn and their bumpy ride starts from there. They end up in a world of mythical creatures and monsters and believe me they are not all bad.
Release Date: 2001
Duration: 2 hrs 5 mins
- Turbo: Are you a fan of the Cars franchise? Well, then this movie will surely sail your boat. Turbo, a slow snail, but more importantly, a dreamer, who dreams to be the fastest. He shows us how the universe ends up being on our side if we really want to fulfill our dreams and if we have a supportive group of junkie friends who believes in us more than we believe in ourselves. Magic spreads his way and lights up his life (and his race track).
Release Date: 2013
Duration: 1 hrs 36 mins
- Tangled: Rapunzel, one of our Disney princesses, with long pretty hair meets Bandit Flynn Rider while he is escaping the soldiers. The story of how our royal girl survives in the world with her friend Pascal (a real cute chameleon), a thief, and a police horse-Maximus (a real savage horse).
Release Date: 2010
Duration: 1 hrs 40 mins
- Coco: Story of Miguel-a musical soul and his family who hates music. The boy wants to be a musician like his great-great-grandfather Ernesto de la Cruz. Watch his tale to find who Coco is and to see if Miguel becomes the musician of all worlds or not. This movie will take you to the tour of the land of the dead where you will find adorable Alebrije (guardian angels).
Release Date: 2017
Duration: 1 hr 49 mins
- Rango: See how a pet chameleon ends up being the savior of a drought-hit town plagued by bandits. Bonus: all the reptiles in this movie are so cute you will never fear them again (well maybe).
Release Date: 2011
Duration: 1 hr 51 mins
- Boss Baby: You can run, you can hide but you can’t escape their big sparkly teary eyes and their cute adorable chubby cheeks. Babies. Yes. A movie that shows us that they are more than just tiny human beings, that they have a world of their own, and that they are the boss there. Well, honestly they are the boss in our world too.
Release Date: 2017
Duration: 1 hr 37 mins
- Leap/Ballerina: A movie that teaches us to dream big and work hard. Felicie-an aspiring ballerina, and Victor-a brainy wannabe inventor. See how these two orphan friends end up in Paris where life gives them a chance to fulfill all their dreams. And see why Odette, a former prima ballerina left her career just to be back with a bang.
Release Date: 2016
Duration: 1hr 30 mins
- Moana: Are you bored of the typical Disney princesses who, no matter what always end up with a prince, then this movie will be a fresh breeze for you. Watch as Moana of Motunui tries to save Mother Nature-by trying to restore the heart Te-Fiti, the goddess island. And on her journey, get ready to fall in love with Maui, the demigod of wind and sea, a really proud and funny one.
Release Date: 2016
Duration: 1 hr 53 mins
- Hotel Transylvania: A really charming Dracula, and a single protective father to Mavis, his really beautiful daughter. Dracula owns a cozy holiday home for all the ghosts and monsters away from the scary humans. Mavis dreams of exploring that scary human world which his father would not let her do. Tune in to see how, Jonathan, a really cool human enters their life, and everything changes forever.
Release Date: 2012
Duration: 1 hr 32 mins
- Ramayana: The legend of Prince Rama: The story is based on “Ramayana” by Valmiki. Whether you are a religious person or an atheist, who cares, this beautifully created movie will make you believe that “good always wins over evil” and honestly what else the world needs to learn.
Release Date: 1992
Duration: 2 hrs 50 mins
Escape the real world for a while, watch these best animation movies of all time, and get lost in the magic. Also, don’t forget to share the list with someone you love.