Table of Topics
Julia Vins is one biggest name in worldwide women bodybuilding, famed by the most unique and contrastive name anyone can get in the field of muscle making for sure; Muscle Barbie. However, when now you going to look at her incredible pictures you would accept the reason for her name but you won’t believe what you be looking at because she has truly made a living legend out of her life.
In a meeting, she said “Everyone knows me as ‘Muscle Barbie’ – I like this correlation. It’s decent. I have these enormous, lovely eyes and wear make-up. And yet, I’m solid. I can deadlift 419 pounds in preparing. I need to progress toward becoming as large as could be expected under the circumstances.”
“Everybody has a conclusion on what I resemble – they either regard my work or revile me for being a muscle young lady. In any case, to be completely forthright, I’ve seen that the folks who are negative about my physicality are simply envious.”
Muscle Barbie (Julia Vins) :
While we see millions of girls and boys busy displaying their kitschy acts all over the social network, this girl at the tender age of 15-16 years old decided to go for the profession of bodybuilding.
Wellbeing a girl in Russia might not be of such an issue for a girl, socially or even politically for some people arguing over national differences, to opt for the profession of bodybuilding but breaking those stereotypes this world all over the globe has grounded so silently; that must have already been an obstacle in her head but besides all that when a girl has a cute-beautiful face, sensuous body and ample of guys looking at her she won’t think for bodybuilding in any possible case. But radical in her views and full of fad she did jump in and paved the way for millions to follow with more strength, pride, and respect.
She’s completely embraced her social presence, amassing nearly 869K followers on Instagram.
About Julia Vins:
|Birthday:||May 21, 1996|
|Company:||Юлия Винс | Julia Vins|
|Profession||Powerlifter, Fitness Model|
|Weight||135 – 145lbs (61.2 – 65.8kg)|
Personal Record Lifts:
- Squat 235 kg
- Bench press 140 kg
- Deadlift 190 kg
You May Also Like
- 5 Things That Makes Yuvraj Singh An Inspiration
- Malavath Purna | The Youngest Girl To Climb Mount Everest
- The Quintillion Dollar Smile Of Anmol Rodriguez – From The Lives
Interesting Facts To Know About Russian Muscle Barbie (Julia Vins)
These few muscle barbie pics shared down below are just a handful of inspirations from her legendary profile.
- Woohoo!! I was looking for muscles, not like heart hustles.
- This is insanely beautiful. Stop it left there, don’t make me fall for you please Vins.
- I am dead already. I can’t go for even a single more picture.
- Finally some muscles……..And more beauty again. Is she here out from earth to make us all fall for her and win overall.
- There are some curves, like the ripped ones. Still, why am I stuck on her face every time?
- Fortunate and inspired, seeing such sheer beauty and strength. Respect for the lady.
- Exactly like the superwoman, I dream of. See the poise and grace blended with the aptest composition, its rare.
Julia Vins Training Plan
Monday – Cardio, Legs, Calves
- 1-2 hours of running on a treadmill or any other type of cardio
- Squats, 5 sets of 4-8 reps
- Les Press, 5 sets of 6-10 reps
- Leg Extensions super-setted with lying leg curls machine, 5 sets of 8 reps
- Standing Calf Raise, 3 sets of 12 reps (warm-up without weights first)
- Seated Calf Raise, 3 sets of 8 reps
Tuesday – Chest, Triceps (light)
- Bench Press, 5 sets of 5 reps
- Incline Dumbbell Press, 5 sets of 5-8 reps
- Flat Dumbbell Flyes, 3 sets of 12 reps
- Skull-Crushers, 3 sets of 8 reps
- Close-grip Bench Press, 3 sets of 5 reps
Wednesday – Shoulders, Triceps (heavy)
- Military Press/Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press (Alternate Every Month), 3 sets of 5 reps
- Lateral Raises, 3 sets of 5-8 reps
- Front Raises, 3 sets of 5-8 reps
- Rear Delt Dumbbell Raises, 3 sets of 5-8 reps
- Triceps same as on Tuesday
Thursday – Legs, Calves
- Repeat Monday Workout
Friday – Triceps, Back, Chest, Biceps
- Triceps and Chest are the same as before.
Weighed Pull-ups, 3 sets of 8 reps
Lat Pull-downs, 3 sets of 8 reps
T-Bar Rows, 3 sets of 5 reps
Deadlifts, 3 sets of 5-10 reps
Barbell Biceps curls, 3 sets of 5-10 reps
Dumbbell Hamer curls, 3 sets of 5-10 reps
Share this post if you too become a fan of her