How To Save WhatsApp Status: On February 24, 2017, (WhatsApp’s 8th birthday), WhatsApp launched a new Status feature similar to Snapchat and Instagram Stories. Creating a WhatsApp Status is very easy, and if you want to see someone else’s Status, then you can do that by going to the Status tab on WhatsApp. It lets users share photos, videos, and GIFs, which disappear automatically after 24 hours, and people have liked this feature very much. In this article, I will guide you on How to save WhatsApp Status (images and videos) from your contact friends.
How to save WhatsApp Status video on Android
WhatsApp does not yet offer an official way to save these shares. Many people take a screenshot of the image and crop it, but how about the video?
The quality of the image is not the same when taking a screenshot. So what is the best way to save the statuses?
If you want to save WhatsApp status then you have two ways to save the WhatsApp Statuses easily. The first way is using a dedicated app and the second way you can follow the manual way. I think you should follow the second option because the third-party app is not trustworthy.
Now, follow these steps to save WhatsApp Status (Images and videos) on your Android smartphone:
Save WhatsApp Status manually (using File Manager)
All status files (photos/videos) are saved on the phone memory by default. But these statuses are removed after 24 hr. So, you can copy these statuses to the Hidden folder (.Statuses) and paste another location where your files are safe.
To use these tricks you will need a file manager app. Generally, Most smartphones have it installed default. You can find the app named “Files” or “File Manager”. Otherwise, you can download Google Files on your android smartphone and use it.
- Firstly, you see the status which you want to save. This will make a temporary file generated on the phone’s storage.
- Open your File Manager app.
- Tap on the menu icon at the top left corner in the app
- Tap on “Settings” and now click on Show Hidden Files.
- Internal storage> WhatsApp> Media> Statuses.
- Long press on the selected item and copy the photos/videos which you want to save.
- Paste the file in any folder of your choice in the phone’s internal memory.
There are saving videos and photos from WhatsApp statuses is so easy. Try this trick and let us know if it works by commenting below.
Save WhatsApp status using a third-party app
If you want to avoid the complexity, then you need a third-party app. The app will automatically collect the statuses which you have seen, so you can easily save these statuses.
- Open WhatsApp and view the statuses which you need to save/download.
- Download All Social Status Saver App and Install it on your phone. (You can download images/videos from Whatsapp, Likee, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Tiktok. This App is definitely safe to use. One Application has many features to save the status of all social platforms.)
- Open the Downloader app and Click WA & WA Business option.
- Select the images or videos which you want to save and tap on the download.
- Images or videos which you save will be stored in the internal storage of your phone.
There are only two options with which you can save WhatsApp status, and I have guided you through all the tricks through this article.
If this article is helpful to you, then share it with your friend and family member who needs these tricks. Tell me about how you liked this article in the comment box below.
You May Like Also