Table of Topics
WhatsApp is a famous messaging app running on smartphones with the help of which we can share audio, video, images, documents, etc. as well as their location on any other WhatsApp user’s smartphone through the internet. If you are wondering how to use Whatsapp on PC, then today we will tell you in this article. Let’s Starts!
Before starting let me give you some brief history about WhatsApp. WhatsApp was launched in the year 2009 by individuals named Jan Koum and Brian Acton they both were former employees of Yahoo! In 2014, Facebook agreed to pay $19.6 billion—adding $3.6 billion to the original price as compensation to WhatsApp employees for staying on board at Facebook.
WhatsApp is widely used because it is free to use, you do not have to invest a single penny. WhatsApp has very good features like Text Messaging, Group Chats, Group Video Calls, Sending Media, Share Live Locations, Support Multi-Device, No Username Password, End to End Encryption, Easy to Use.
Step for How to use Whatsapp on PC
Before we proceed further, let me inform you one thing that your phone must have an active internet connection to use WhatsApp on your PC also, you’ll need WhatsApp installed on your phone as well.
Let’s start with the step on how to use Whatsapp on PC or Laptop easily.
1. First of all, you have to search for WhatsApp Web on Google or you can directly go to the URL – web.whatsapp.com
2. You will see a QR code on this website. The QR code will appear on the right-hand side of your PC or laptop screen.
3. Now you have to scan the QR code with your phone.
4. For Scanning the QR Code, Open Whatsapp on your phone tap on the three-dot which is on the top right corner of your WhatsApp screen.
5. This is actually the Whatsapp Menu where you get different options like creating a group, start broadcast, etc. there you will get a menu with “WhatsApp Web”. Click on it.
6. After this, your camera will open and now scan that QR Code of the PC on the phone. Just a few seconds after yours all WhatApp chats will appear in your Computer Browser.
7. When you’ve finished your session, remember to log out. Click on the three-dot menu above the chats list on the left-hand side of the screen.
8. Click on Log out at the bottom of the list.
Bang, you’re done, it’s time to rock! You have successfully open your WhatsApp on your PC. Now you will know how easy it is.
1. Open web.whatsapp.com on your computer using the web browser using any of the web browsers.
2. There will be a QR code on the computer screen.
3. Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
4. Go to the select Settings from the bottom menu.
5. Then select WhatsApp Web.
6. Scan the QR code using your iPhone.
7. WhatsApp will then open in your computer browser and you’ll be able to use it, all your current chats will sync automatically.
8. When you’ve finished your session, remember to log out for security reasons, or only you are going to use your pc or laptop then leave it like that, hahaha.
Note: In this, you have to pay attention to one thing that both your Smartphone and PC must be connected to the Internet or else it will not work as I already told you before starting.
How to Turn on WhatsApp PC Notifications
If you have launched the WhatsApp Web on your PC or Laptop for the first time, you will have the option of turning on desktop notifications. This option will be highlighted in blue above your chat list.
If you want to turn on desktop notifications:
1. Click Turn on desktop notifications.
2. A box will pop up asking you to allow notifications. Click Allow. Now you’re done.
We hope you like this article for more such interesting knowledge and facts visit us regularly. Also, do share this article with your friend who doesn’t know how to use Whatsapp on a PC or Laptop.
You May Also Like