Table of Topics
Jannat Zubair Biography: Today we are here to talk about our very first Indian Tiktok superstar and queen Jannat Zubair. Born in early 2000, she is still pretty young to be this popular. But hard work and dedication are what she believes in. her father, an actor himself is her inspiration. She started working as a child artist in 2009. And there was no turning back after that. She has done countless serials. She has starred in many movies. Currently, she has a huge fan following on Instagram and youtube plus she actively stars and sings in music videos. So here is everything about this promising young actress and dancer that you need to know. Read ahead for information about Jannat Zubair.
About Jannat Zubair:
Personal information of Jannat Zubair
|Real name:||Jannat Zubair Rahmani|
|Date of birth:||29 August 2001|
|Birthplace:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Profession:||Actress, singer, voice artist, model, dancer, fashion influencer, vlogger|
|Hometown:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Current location:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies and interests:||Skating, swimming, cycling, dancing, watching cartoons, travelling|
|Schooling:||Oxford Public school, Kandivali west, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|12th board:||Passed in 2019 scoring 81 percent.|
|Graduation:||Enrolled in SP Jain Institute of Management and Research.|
|Smokes or drinks:||N/A|
About Family and Relationships
|Father’s name:||Zubair Ahmad Rahmani|
|Mother’s name:||Nazneen Rahmani|
|Siblings:||Brother- Ayaan Zubair Rahmani (actor)|
Physical traits of Jannat Zubair
|Height:||155 cms or 1.55 meters or 5’1’’|
|Weight:||50 kgs or 110 lbs.|
|Eye color:||Blackish brown or dark brown|
|Hair color:||Blackish brown or dark brown|
Work life of Jannat Zubair:
- Serials: ACTING DEBUT- Dill mill gayye (in 2010 as Tamanna), Phulwa (in 2011 as Phulwa), Bharat ka veer putra- Maharana Pratap (as Phool Kunwar), Tu aashiqui (as Pankti Sharma), Kashi, Mitti ki Banno, Haar jeet, Fear files, Ek thi naayka, Best of luck Nikki, Kagaz kora, Aap ki Antara, Aladdin, Chaand ke paar chalo, Kasturi, Siyaasat, Maha Kumbh, Savdhaan India, Code red, Gumrah, Tujhse naraz nahi Zindagi, Stories by Rabindranath Tagore, Shani, Meri aawaz hi pehchaan hai, Shani, Aap kea a jaane se.
- Movies: MOVIE DEBUT- Aagah- the warning, Love ka the end, Tez raftaar, What will people say, Hichki (with Rani Mukherjee).
- TV advertisements: Airtel, Cadbury chocolairs gold, FaceU, Huawei, Iba cosmetics, Idea cellular, Lays, Malbon lipcolor, Vivo, Vodafone, ShareChat Trycone, OnePlus, California almonds, Dabur amla hair oil, Vatika shampoo, Hero scooter, Godrej shampoo, LIC, Himalaya neem face wash, Pepsodent, Sunfeast pasta, Halonix lights, Samsung fridge, Videocon Dish tv.
- Net worth: 1 million dollars (as per 2020).
- Apart from this, Jannat has sung and acted in various music albums for big production house alongside famous personalities like Milind Gaba, Rohan Mehra and Siddharth Nigam.
- Jannat has also won various awards and trophies for her acting.
- Food: Biryani, crispy chicken, ice cream.
- Actors: Salman Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Leonardo di Caprio.
- Actresses: Aishwarya Rai, Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif.
- Movies: All movies of Salman Khan.
- TV series: Man vs wild, Minute to win it, Wipeout, WWE.
- Cartoons: Doraemon, Tom and Jerry.
- Singers and Musicians: A R Rehman, Tony Kakkar, Neha Kakkar, Guru Randhawa.
- Games: Candy crush.
- Sportsperson: Virat Kohli.
- Colors: Pink.
- Holiday destination: Mauritius, Armenia, Las Vegas.
Jannat Zubair’s early life and Family: She was born to Zubair Ahmad Rahmani and Nazneen Rahmani in Mumbai in 2001 on August 29. Her father is an actor too. She has a younger brother Ayaan Rahmani who is also a child artist and has worked in various serials and movies. She loves playing tongue twisters with her family.
Jannat Zubair’s personal life: According to her insta captions, she loves driving. She also avoids wearing shorts and one-piece, She loves Chanel, She loves messy ponytails, messy buns, half up and samurai look hairstyle.
Jannat Zubair career: Jannat takes her inspiration from her father who is also an actor. She started acting at the age of 8 in 2009. But she rose to fame with her role in Phulwa in 2011 where she played the lead character Phulwa.
Jannat Zubair’s current life: She is busy in building her career and she handles a big following of millions on her social media account. She has a youtube channel named “Complete styling with Jannat Zubair”. She also launched the app “Jannat Zubair Rahmani Official” in November 2018 where she shares updates about her life. in 2019, she became the number 1 TikTok creator of India after reaching 10 million followers.
Jannat Zubair Health tips: She avoids eating rice to maintain her fitness. She wakes up early in the morning and relies on exercise and sports to remain healthy. She uses caffeinated hair oil and onion hair growth oil.
Jannat Zubair Controversies: While working on her serial Tu Aashiqui in 2018-2019, she was asked to film intimate scenes with her co-actor. But the young actress denied that saying that she was not comfortable with it. But the producers of the show started auditioning of her character to replace her. Jannat’s parents also came out in support. At the end, the matter was settled out with Jannat continuing the show and without indulging in any inappropriate or uncomfortable scenes which is justified taking in account her age. She was once mobbed by fans during her visit to the taj mahal.
Jannat Zubair’s work and recognition: She is mainly an actress who has won many tv awards for her acting in tv serials. She has also won awards for being the most popular social media star.
Jannat Zubair Relationships: She was rumored to be dating both Faisal Sheikh and Siddharth Nigam which remained rumors as the young actors decided to be quiet about their personal matters. Although they share a good bond as evident on their personal life updates, picture, and videos on their social media accounts.
Jannat Zubair Images
You May Also Like
So here was everything that you need to know about this rising superstar of India. We would like to wish her loads of luck for her future. Media houses have been our sources for all the information provided above. Have a great day everyone.
All Images Credits – Jannat Zubair