Michael Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009) was an American singer, songwriter, and dancer. Dubbed the “King of Pop”, he was one of the most popular entertainers in the world, and was the second best-selling solo artist in history of recorded music during the year of his death.Jackson’s contributions to music, dance, and fashion along with his publicise personal life made him a global figure in popular culture for over four decades.
Source : Wikipedia
“Michael Jackson” – The king of pop had the most controversial and secret life. Here we have sneaked into few most amusing secrets for you to know.
These are some jaw dropping facts about Michael Jackson –
- The server’s of Wikipedia, Twitter and AOL dashed down on 25th June, 2009 at 3:15 PM, on the day of his death.
- A dancer, singer, music composer and hell of a creative inventor Michael Jackson was all in one. He holds the patent for the most creative invention by any of the entertainer born, the anti-gravity boots used in smooth criminal music album, which allows the dancer to lean forward to almost an impossible degree of inclination without any visible support.
- He did try out his acting skills in a movie as well than just the music albums. In the movie Men in Black II Michael Jackson did a short appearance.
- The Sony Music Company signed a deal of 250 million dollar for his unreleased songs even after Michael’s death.
- The all time hit record Thriller was about to be thrown into trash after its completion as Jehovah’s witnesses were not in against of his character of werewolf but later he decided to go on with the album after attaching the disclaimer to it.
- There is an interesting Lego version of thriller over the internet loved hugely by MJs fan.
- 8 Grammys in one year, 1984. Highest won ever by any artist till date well he is not “The King of Pop” for just saying.
- The record breaking song Billie Jean was inspired by true incidents experienced by Michael while facing allegations for an illegal child.
- A sculpture having unbelievably sharp resemblance was spotted by a mandalarian girl at the Field Museum in Chicago.
- The much debated talk of the reason for his skin colour came out quite clear when his autopsy report declared him diseased with Vitiligo.
- With such a huge wealth leaving behind for charity, his mother and children Michael went carrying his last wish along of featuring a giant robot, which looked like him at his planned concert in Las Vegas. The reason was less arrangement of financial resources at the time of planning the concert in 2005.